Anybody else's car seem to fight/hate them?

I hear that, Dogs know when you are having a heart attack, and if an earthquake is coming. That could apply to the two legged kind! Lol

Of all the cars I've owned (and that's a lot), I've never had one that I thought hated me. I've had a couple of lemons, but I never took it personal.

My ex-wife.... Different story. All my cars hated her. I could drive a car for year straight.. never have a seconds worth of problems... Then she would drive it once... and the car would break down. I think they were trying to tell me something.

Personally, I love working on my car probably more than driving it to be honest. Building and restoring is something in my blood. If it is broken, I have to fix it. Been that way since I was a kid. I always have to have a project.

Let the dog do the driving ?
View attachment 48407

I used to have a dog that was the twin of the one driving.... But that was long after she was gone...

2008_0322Dogs0063.jpg

Personally, I love working on my car probably more than driving it to be honest. Building and restoring is something in my blood. If it is broken, I have to fix it. Been that way since I was a kid. I always have to have a project.

My friend is the same way. He loves the build. He keeps them, but he gets bored after he's done building/upgrading.

Back