Anyone ever put a ls lsx in a c body

Now that the bulk of the usual "why" and jokes are mostly out of the way.

Everyone is doing LS swaps with for all kinds of cars. I bet if I look hard enough I'll find a Reliant Robin with a LS swap done on it...

It seems everyone wants to go that route to be be unique with their car and the availability of performance parts for these motors make them a good candidate for swaps.

That being said, Would you really have anything special? I think every time that I go to car shows... oh theres another vehicle with an LS Swap. The all seem the same, never completely clean and don't really look like they belong.

If you are looking for modern muscle motors then why not look at the modern Hemi engines. (they make motor mounts for them)

If you are just looking for modern conveniences that come with modern cars like fuel injection, you can add that to the car with something like Fitech.

If you really want to have an LS in the car and have the fabrication skills, time, and a bunch of money. Go ahead and do the LS Swap. It is your car and be sure to take a bunch a pictures and keep a running thread with all of the progress. Maybe it will start a trend...

Myself, I wouldn't I don't think anything beats the sound of a mopar big block motor... I will be going fuel injection at some point but wont switch the motor out.

Well thats all I got.

Eric

Eric, I have searched a little for FI setups in the past for my 383 mopar (67 Newport con.) and always found nothing? where can I find this? Thanks Tim

Eric, I have searched a little for FI setups in the past for my 383 mopar (67 Newport con.) and always found nothing? where can I find this? Thanks Tim
Pace performance is a sponsor on all the for_bodiesonly he is a Fitech dealer installer etc. has a Q&A thread on here but you might not here back till Monday hoping he is very busy on Sat or closed.

Back