Anyone here own a Jukebox?

Funny how things work out some times. I have a Wurlitzer 2910 which hold 50 record, not real common most were 2900 which held 100. The chrome selection panel had a damaged edge and couldn't be repaired to re-chome. Then out of the blue a 3010 was being parted out. Same exact selection panel and a preferred title tray in excellent condition which has the same dimensions as mine.

The two cosmetic items I needed and everthing else on my jukebox can be restored.
20210507_182625.jpg
received_1395976794101191.jpeg

20210507_182959.jpg

You guys have way more patience than I. We had a Rock-ola 1432 that my wife's grandfather refurbished. It worked great until we moved about 7 years ago. Even with the FSM, I couldn't get it to work. The cam plate kept binding. I cussed at that thing more than any vehicle I've ever owned! Sold it a couple months ago.

Yes I am a gluten for punishment. I have 3 and the mechanisms are all completely different set ups. The good is I now know how 3 different systems work.

If anyone else is a suckered, clean everything first and then the best advice I received was go through all the adjustments beginning to end, the earlier affect the later, but of course it needs to be functioning to some degree for this process to work.:)

just picked this one up it is being gone thru then he will bring it to my house
20210512_163745.jpg

Here is my CD box I just picked up. I couldn't resist being only half hour away in Springfield, OH. It spent 20 years in a local bar and then around 10 with the previous owner.

Everything works well except a dead channel on the amp. I put it in mono and hooked the other side to the good channel. It sounds amazing good set up this way.

20210509_172759.jpg

nice looking unit i picked up the sesburg 1947 trash cun juke box . i will send pictures soon . it is all there and he said it worked when he bought it but never had it playing . the 78's are still in it

nice looking unit i picked up the sesburg 1947 trash cun juke box . i will send pictures soon . it is all there and he said it worked when he bought it but never had it playing . the 78's are still in it
What a beauty, sounds like it has tons of potential. If you haven't already bought a manual buy one and then just start cleaning everything and see if it runs.

it needs a good cleaning . the guy i bought it from says that when he bought it years ago it ran . so i will try to clean it . i also got stools and two tables with a bench from a old soda shop ill have pictures soon

it needs a good cleaning . the guy i bought it from says that when he bought it years ago it ran . so i will try to clean it . i also got stools and two tables with a bench from a old soda shop ill have pictures soon
You are in good company, with you acquisition.

FB_IMG_1621972861636.jpg

for sure i had a few prices thrown at me over the weekend for it but i am not interested in selling right now . it is a beautiful juke box

Well it was a beautiful day for a drive, but this one was with my van and not Goldie. I have another winter project. Supposed to be one of the best sounding Seeburg ever made. I couldn't resist and it has a spinning Disco ball. What's not to like.:)

20211017_161959.jpg
20211017_161908.jpg

Well it was a beautiful day for a drive, but this one was with my van and not Goldie. I have another winter project. Supposed to be one of the best sounding Seeburg ever made. I couldn't resist and it has a spinning Disco ball. What's not to like.:)

View attachment 492016 View attachment 492017

WOW! I have never seen one of those. Does it play 45s or ?

The dirt!
It is filthy mice have been living in it. There are nests in the bottom area. Their pee even rusted many of the horizontal metal surfaces and they chewed on many of the wires. I have my work cut out. I got a service manual but the schematics are crap.

Back