AR Torque Thrust Ds Price Cut!

Car looked good with all your choices, wheelcovers, slots, torque thrusts...and that's a good deal for someone local in your old wheels. If Those were local to me I would have snapped them up!

Dave
Unfortunately, all I've received so far are requests from scammers - one had an area code for Gibraltar - GIBRALTAR!! It's almost like all of them (five so far) are working from the same script. Here's an example:

"Okay, is paying through a Cashier's Check or Money Order acceptable because i am presently out of the state for an office assignment and I'll add $50 for you to hold it for me for 2-3 days until payment gets to you?"

That one was from Ohio, according to the Area Code. I've also received texts, they've all been texts, from North Carolina, New Jersey, and Illinois. Plus the one form Gibraltar. They are all "out of the State right now." Really? Gibraltar is out of California????

I keep hoping I'd get a call from a local looking for a decent set of wheels.

I like those torque D's but they look kinda hot rod-ish to me for the 65nyr
Yes, they would look that way, but that is cool! Then again, I like a modified look and find factory stock quite boring. It's a personal taste thing.

Groveland
Ah! I always forget there's a third way to Yosemite from the west. I've only drive the 120 way one time, and that was in 1984 when my wife and I spent our First Anniversary camping in my Dad's Motorhome.

Stockton might be a better metering place, eh? It's an hour and a half drive for me to Sac, two hours to Stockton. What about you?

Ah! I always forget there's a third way to Yosemite from the west. I've only drive the 120 way one time, and that was in 1984 when my wife and I spent our First Anniversary camping in my Dad's Motorhome.

Stockton might be a better metering place, eh? It's an hour and a half drive for me to Sac, two hours to Stockton. What about you?
I just saw your answer in the messages. Sac will work!

IMG_4342.JPG

Back