AR Torque Thrust Ds Price Cut!

I bought these Ds 15x8.5 for the rear of my car (they match the front). This company shipped them the same day. Just an FYI. Price is about the same, little guy VS big company.
American Racing Custom Wheels VN105 Torq Thrust D Torq Thrust Gray Wheel With Ma | eBay
20170308_170110.jpg

Snotty, what do you want for the slots?
As much as I can get! :icon_fU:

They're not for sale yet as I don't have the new ones, and I'll need to wait to get new rubber. It will also depend on where you, or another, live because shipping them won't be cheap. But, I would like to get $200 for them.

They came! I received them on Monday. Man how I love that Summit! Ordered on Friday, arrived on Monday.

MY Dog, Pepper, checking them out.
20170424_161843.jpg

all my early rims use shank style lugs w a washer . the newer breads use a tapper type , just like steel rims . just larger at the base . kind a looks like a washer .

I want some but
1. Finish paint
2. Seats
3. Headliner
4. Front windshield
5. Torque Thrusts
Not quite to the top of the list yet

i agree whole heart'dly , my favorite rims , the magnesium versions . also have many of the alum alloy vintage rims .
Nice! Some of those you showed are "TTOs;" they have the straight legs. TTDs are bowed for disk brakes, which is why they were called Ds. Been a great looking wheel since its inception!

I want some but
1. Finish paint
2. Seats
3. Headliner
4. Front windshield
5. Torque Thrusts
Not quite to the top of the list yet
I would agree, except right now they were cheaper than the paint or the interior! My car needs both!

Ordered my tires today - Daughter's wedding is over! (It was great, buy the away.) I ordered a set of Cooper GTs. They are still RWL, but they are $260 less than the TAs. Interestingly, they have a higher speed rating that the TAs too. Hmmm....

no snotty , there the real thing from the 60's , just have a few pairs of today's americans . trade ins mostly , or bought them for the tires . my collection , has sir passed two k of the early americans did a lot of swap meets . started with 450 rims at my first meet . wow that gone pics taken of them . even made the back ground of an aritcle in a rod magazine , still have many hanging out for projects and it jasses up a vintage hotrod that someone put , well i'll say later rims on it . just rims n tires put the aditude on the look of a vintage ride . and of course the right stance , as well . heres a pic of the rarest ones . not all are torque thrusts , but look at the hole between the spokes . that stays , well until the 200s type .

DSC01476.JPG

DSC01477.JPG

DSC01532.JPG

G2SMbb60138b-733e-473e-8195-e43e1e4b06b7-16153.jpg

DSC03871.JPG

DSC03909.JPG

DSC03910.JPG

DSC03311.JPG

DSC09180.JPG

DSC07836.JPG

and stortty , on true 'd' spoke rim was designed for larger disc brake calipers , corvette , shelby , as well as road racers . but there was another design very close , banana type spoke , called the gt , mostly stocker drag cars ran them . but if you had both there in front of you . the difference is apparent . i've got both . but no pics to show . thats a days work to shot them , lol . well i do need an album of them , lol .

Back