are these a dealer item??

BeatersRus

Reaction score
i found these in a fury and one of my mopar buddies says hes seen these same ones in another c body before.
they fit my fury Perfectly right down to the pedal cut and angle,
and i think? the symbol in the middle is the mayflower? plymouth logo??
so i figured id ask you mighty gurus of C bodiness.

IMG_0625_zpsbqw25raf.jpg

IMG_0626_zpszd0baplb.jpg

IMG_0627_zpsnbcsvj8h.jpg

IMG_0606_zpsplbbpqh5.jpg

Check out 1Aauto. They will custom make you floor mats for anything. Loop, or cut pile, bound edges, plain, or stitched logo. These are cut out vehicle specific. My dad got a set for his lil red express. They fit perfectly.

Were trimmed for the shape of his floor pan, drivers side was even slotted to go behind the gas pedal. I believe 1Aauto is the supplier of moulded carpets to ACC. They recommend getting the floormats made the same time they make your carpet, so the material comes off the same roll and will have the same dye lot. As carpet rolls can be slightly different roll to roll even if the same color. Go to 1Aauto.com

Hope this helps
Matt

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they were from Sears but that logo doesn't make me think that.

I guess the kids dont get the joke when they say "I'm serious", and , i reply, "yeah, and i'm Roebuck , do you want to form a company".

Or when they try to bargain with me and i tell em "i'm not Monty Hall, and this isnt Lets Make a Deal"

LOL
I must be too old

Last edited:
I don't mind being proven wrong, nice work. I did a quick search and didn't find that logo.

The factory mats were hard vinyl and in colors to match the carpet. Good about collecting moisture under them, too, and it not evaporating.

I've seen some of the clear ones in the selections at WalMart, but probably not of the correct width for a C-body floor pan.

Pretty neat find!

Auto Custom Carpet will make some mats in carpet and put logos on them. Check their website. Kind of pricey, I suspect.

CBODY67

i found these in a fury and one of my mopar buddies says hes seen these same ones in another c body before.
they fit my fury Perfectly right down to the pedal cut and angle,
and i think? the symbol in the middle is the mayflower? plymouth logo??
so i figured id ask you mighty gurus of C bodiness.

View attachment 125961

View attachment 125962

View attachment 125963

View attachment 125964
I found this front one piece mat in the junk yard... it's still very pliable. some of the rust stains came off with a weak hosing... the rest is mud that wouldn't blast off.

I have no use for it... anybody want it? I have a small investment... but IDK if the rust stain will come out completely or not.
p7090057-jpg.jpg
p7090058-jpg.jpg
p7090059-jpg.jpg

That would be great, I'd like to see it get cleaned up and used.

they look to be same as mine a translucent green.
its easier to see in the sunlight.
mine had some stains as well,but they are 40 years old so no biggie.

Back