ARTIOLI DODGE SHOW

polarus

Reaction score
A friend of mine had to attend a wedding, so he asked me if I would take his M code 69 Dart to a car show in CT. A friend in need.... here's a few photo's.
Artioli Dodge 2016 002.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 003.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 015.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 059.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 013.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 057.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 014.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 018.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 017.JPG
Artioli Dodge 2016 060.JPG

some of these are regulars at Carlisle ... nice to see some Cs at a Dealership show

Started off with 200 probably have about 50 left. I have a good idea for a shirt with a GT and a Chrysler on it, trouble is, its a losing venture. Someone has to step up who wants a artists rendering of their car and then put it on a shirt

My stepdad is the Vice President of the club who runs these Mopar shows here in CT. WE NEED MORE C-BODIES!

Polara71, way ahead of ya. I'm having a rendering of a 70 Sport Fury made for a t shirt for our S/23. This is actually from a coloring book. Here's a pic to give you an idea.
Fury shirt idea.JPG

My stepdad is the Vice President of the club who runs these Mopar shows here in CT. WE NEED MORE C-BODIES!

Polara71, way ahead of ya. I'm having a rendering of a 70 Sport Fury made for a t shirt for our S/23. This is actually from a coloring book. Here's a pic to give you an idea.View attachment 279677

No, you're not. That was three years ago.

" I'm having a rendering done " implies the rendering isn't done yet . " Way ahead of me" says you've done it long before I have. Since the last post is almost three years old , you really don't know if it was already done.
That's all I'm saying. . . I'm glad you were at the show. How was it?

Wow, that 73 Pursuit Fury looks mean...perfect stance. Can't wait to see Dennis done looking like that.

Wow, that 73 Pursuit Fury looks mean...perfect stance. Can't wait to see Dennis done looking like that.[/QUOTE The shop that painted my car has a 73 Fury that's going together right now, it should be at this years show.

Polara71. I understand you now. I'm currently in the process of having the shirts made. No hard feelings. As far as the show, it was pretty good. Great turnout, nice day and great looking cars. Of course lots of modern muscle. Which I don't really care for. Some of them are cool, but a Challenger is a Challenger. Unless it's a Limited/Special Edition. I could see a new Challenger in the showroom. If you're not that far away, I suggest you coming to one sometime. We could always use more C-bodies and the shows are a fun time.

Back