Ball joints

I coud do that!

I know they are available, but becauze you rote that, I assume therez a problem. Iz A-1 Cardone the only available rebilder*?

*rebilt from Cardone = they yanked it out uv a junker, dropped it in a degreaser tank, painted it black, stuck it in a box.
they are all hit or miss as far as quality. might end up changing the box 2 or 3 times before getting a good one.

Less work to convert to electric rack&pinion.

I hav 1 or 2 spare 'boxes'. I suppoze I shoud at least take wun apart to see how much work it takes to rebild.

Hooz Olsen?

An absens sezuire! Thats not the worst reaction ever to semi-fonetic spelling. Sum peepl drop into a weird Defender Of The Queen's English mode and never recover. Usually its sumwun who haz a degree in English or iz a victim uv the Whole Word literacy training method. Read the Plain Text pajez to lern about the expensez created by regular English.

I looked up the 9002 you mentioned. ISO 9002 quality assurance rigamarole. I used to work az a temp tool maker and sum uv the plasez were going nuts with that. We woud spend az much time documenting az we were making parts! Even if they were prototypes! The Lumbergz uv the world luv that kind uv stuff.
Interesting about the spelling.... Can't say that I would start using it, but I'm understanding.

The ISO 9000 stuff gets crazy.... Some is good, some is just plain nuts. It's all about doing business "globally". All it really means is your documentation is good.... We had a saying, "you can make life jackets out of concrete and be ISO certified".

Back