Beach buddy

And of course lots of history.

158823B4-1A1C-4AD3-80F3-FA50CDB6A42A.jpeg

The Seals also prefer the off season, fewer Sharks. I'm hoping to make a trip down over the Winter.

A couple of great looking beaches, great weather is a distant memory, were on the verge of winter here. 30's and 40's daily

Glad to see you DO hang up the hammer and saw once in ah while and lock the door Pal. Maybe theirz hope for You and Your Bride making Carlisle this coming July aye? Jer
I told Jeannie last night that we need to get to Carlisle next year so that’s the plan. Bob and I set the same goal.

Our buddy from A2 won’t cross 23 heading east for a car show/swap meet in the Detroit area...

If P town on the cape is what it was when i was there .... you better have a woman on your arm. A single guy had better watch his back. Lots of "funny guy" stuff going on there.

If P town on the cape is what it was when i was there .... you better have a woman on your arm. A single guy had better watch his back. Lots of "funny guy" stuff going on there.
It hasn’t changed...

When we were there, we parked our car and started walking into the shop area. Approaching us were three women.... I didn't think anything of it except they were kinda homely with too much makeup and the one on the end did not have the legs for the short skirt she had on.... But whatever... I really wasn't paying that much attention.

As they passed us, I heard a couple very male voices talking about what bar they were going to.

I had no idea that the town was known for this... Sheltered life I lead... No idea...

We had a good time there. The shops were pretty cool and the food at the Lobster Pot was great.

I told Jeannie last night that we need to get to Carlisle next year so that’s the plan. Bob and I set the same goal.
You, Your Bride and our Buddy from A2 at Carlisle all at the same time, It'll be a THREE CASE OF ST PAULI WEEKEND, COME ON JULY, 8 MONTHZ AND COUNTING, lol

I'll be there in July!

Jer, I might have to ride a scooter to get around......but I'm looking forward to being there in the NYB or the 300.

Another reason to go in the off season.

Back