Big daddy mopar show

Great pics...it's nice to see some members meeting up...but jackets? In Florida?:poke:

It was great to meet the ones I did meet. I wanted to stay and talk with the crew, but my ride wanted to leave, he is a big boy and he was in pain from walking. Sorry guys, and gal.

I got some pics. halloween 038.jpghalloween 039.jpghalloween 040.jpghalloween 041.jpghalloween 042.jpg

halloween 038.jpg

halloween 039.jpg

halloween 040.jpg

halloween 041.jpg

halloween 042.jpg

I got to meet Zac finally (and Sabrina) and Zac is as nice a guy as he projects in his posts.

Posted via Topify on Android

Thanks Stan! The pleasure was all mine! Was great getting to meet you, as well as lance. Deff need to get him back behind the wheel of a mopar!

Great pics...it's nice to see some members meeting up...but jackets? In Florida?:poke:

It was cold as hell in the morning! Still chilly in the afternoon. Today was worse here it seems. Was 45 when I woke up. Its been taking its toll on me the last few days. Wake up its 40's, and in the afternoon its in the 90's.

It was great to meet the ones I did meet. I wanted to stay and talk with the crew, but my ride wanted to leave, he is a big boy and he was in pain from walking. Sorry guys, and gal.

Sorry we missed each other! Some nice pics! Wish I would have grabbed more.... But can only look at so many A/B/E bodies. Will and I were talking about that. Just kinda walk right past them. Only a handful of C's were there.

He was probably lured by the German Kitchen food truck that was there. Looks like you guys had a good time.

What did you say???

A German kitchen food truck?

That would of lured me for sure! LOL!

This is the truth. I swear to God.
I was standing around, hood closed, and Will comes over and says Pop your hood. And I say nah, and he goes, No, really. That guy asked to see your engine.
I think $#@%, and go over and open the damn hood. Then he takes the picture.
S.O.B. !!!!!!!!!!

Posted via Topify on Android

Hi,

it was nice to meet you all !
Enjoyed hearing voices to the names/members.

A german food truck was there. But I rather eat german food in germany.
Here in the US I prefer Ribs (with Texas roadhouse being my favorite followed by Smoky Bones or Longhorn as well).

@Dave: Do you have a black 1970 Polara vert in your list? It popped up today on the show.
I took pics of the car, VIN and fender tag but you would have to wait till I am back home.

Carsten

Damn!, wish I could have been there! Carsten, how many shows do you attend in any given year???

I have been to four Mopar shows and six other events in the US this year.
Despite from that I drove to 52 Shows/Cruises in europe.

My goal is to burn as much gas as possible :))

Carsten

If it Belongs to Joe and / or has a dual quad 440 set up yes BUT I always like to update the files.

Thank you Carsten, I appreciate the eyes.

Back