Big daddy mopar show

Are the wives going? I would like my wife to meet everyone as well.

Ellie will be there with me ........ actually ...... I will be there with Ellie. Shes the motivator for most of our road trips. I said theres a show in Ocala at Big Daddy Don Garlits place ..... she starts packing.

Were staying with some friends who live in Ocala, Marvin & Joan and I think Joan is planning on attending also.

:yaayy:Getting closer.

Did you figure out a day your gonna be there?

The girlfriend, and I will be there Saturday. Looking forward to it! Its been a while since I've been to a good show!

Looks like the weather is gonna be perfect as well! Low 70's, and sunny.

Bulldog, where were you?? Sorry I missed you! Was hoping to get up with you.

Had a blast meeting everyone today! Had a great time! Would of been better if I had a car to take, but oh well, maybe next time. Heres a few pics... I know Will has some great shots I'm looking forward to!

A great surprise to see Carsten show up out of no where! How cool!

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics. I wanted to stay longer, and hang out with you all more, but have been sick as a dog lately. My voice is getting worse by the minute! I hope the rest of the afternoon went well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Zac!

Looks like everybody had a great time! Very cool!!!

I see Stan is sporting the C-Body shirt.

I had the most fantastic time today. I would give my right arm to rewind and do it again. More faces to put to the names. Fantastic!

Posted via Topify on Android

I had the most fantastic time today. I would give my right arm to rewind and do it again. More faces to put to the names. Fantastic!

Glad you had a great time Stan!

Just imagine what the Carlisle experience will be.....

Damn!, wish I could have been there! Carsten, how many shows do you attend in any given year???

Missing from the pics is Bulldog Chesty Dave. He was there but we couldn't pull him away from the Museum I guess. Damn, dude, we were looking for ya.

Just imagine what the Carlisle experience will be.....

hug.gif
banana.gif
VB toast.gif
clap.gif
occasion16.gif
balloons.gif
occasion15.gif
wav.gif
occasion13.gif
bdayparty.gif
All that AND Mopars too??? Damn.....