Big daddy mopar show

You also need to come to the Woodward Dream Cruise, everybody!

If my car is not able to run at the nats this year I'm bailing on them and using the time to go to dream cruise. I can't take another year of spectating at a crappy spectating track, and I have seen the cars in the fun field over and over, the show side is too far to walk.

Ellie and I finally made the trip home, yesterday. I'm a little late to the party but will have some great fun shots of the Gatlits show, as well as a few stories ..... some true.

I did get my wish ....... Jazebelle got a third place on Sunday, and it was presented by Don Garlits himself...... even signed the trophy. Just the beginning of a whole week of happy camping.

DSC01466 (Large).JPG

DSC01467 (Large).jpg

DSC01518 (Large).jpg

I had the most fantastic time today. I would give my right arm to rewind and do it again. More faces to put to the names. Fantastic!

X2 Stan.

A highlite was Carsten appearing from nowhere....... walking slap up to our little group while sitting and talking. then leaning over and pointing to Ellie ....... with his best Arnie voice, says ...... "YOU ARE ELLIE".....! I don't think Ellie will ever get over that Carsten ..... You made the day. and it was a real pleasure to meet you and Tina.

I do have a couple shots to add to the "group under the sign", although Zach and Stan are probably going to hate me ....... it's to precious not to share. You'll get over it guys.

zach stan will 1 (Large).jpg

Ohhhhh, by the way. The German food truck was excellent, (well...maybe Carsten wouldn't thing so), Best concession at the meet.

Congrats Will!

Great to have more pics of you guys in front of the crappers.

A forward control Jeep! I have always wanted one of those.

Back