Big daddy mopar show

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I just found out that the pre-registration cut-off date for the Big Daddy Mopar show, Nov 1st & 2nd, in Ocala Fl. is Oct 12th. It's $5.00 more the day of the show to register. ( I know how fruggle some folks are).

Here is a scan of the registration form for anyone who is going.

big daddy reg form 001 (Large).jpg

Will I know Dave already has you on his list, but I'm going to have to put you on my you suck list. I would love to make it there for that show someday, let's face it Big Daddy isn't getting any younger, and I haven't been to the museum in 15 years. Maybe next year remind me at Carlisle!

I'd love to receive an award just because Big Daddy Don Garlits passes out the trophys himself ...... PHOTO OPT...!!!!

I take it you will be there both days Will? Stan will you be there saturday? I put in for the time off, should get it. Hoping to be out there saturday. Wish I had a car to take.. Stan I'll drive the NYB for ya!

Bulldog, you going?

Take pictures either way....I never get tired of seeing pictures of Jezabelle and Ellie. LOL!

I'm giving it my best shot.
Gonna try to get a Home Aid person for Pamela for the day.
What ever it costs - fuggit.

Posted via Topify on Android

Saturday is the show date, likely the best time to hook up.
I'm not sure where we will be on the show field. I sent my registration in, but there was no designated C body class ...... just A,B & E body ... go figure. I wrote "our car is a C body" on the line for class.
Just look for the red 69 300 convertible. I'm hoping all the C's will be together.

If several of us from FCBO get together, that will be 90% of them there.
Don't expect much in the way of C-body specific parts in the swap meet either.
In fact, the General Lee's alone outnumber the C's in total.
Also, of the 652 Hemi Cudas made, the remaining 800 will be there...

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
If several of us from FCBO get together, that will be 90% of them there.
Don't expect much in the way of C-body specific parts in the swap meet either.
In fact, the General Lee's alone outnumber the C's in total.

If enough C bodys show up maybe they will add a C body class next year. Hell .... even AMC has their own class.
It dosen't look like forward look cars receive much respect at this show either.

It looks like we will be in the "57-79 all" class at this show. (There is a foot note that says "Class structure subject to change).

the forwardlook cars usually stay together with the C-Bodys at the Garlits show.
Usually around 10 cars in total in the last years

Carsten

I hope the weather is better this year, went Sunday last year and it sucked. Henry's car was there along with a couple more I didn't recognize. I should be there with my car, good Lord and the paint guy willing.

Back