Big daddy mopar show

I have been to four Mopar shows and six other events in the US this year.
Despite from that I drove to 52 Shows/Cruises in europe.

My goal is to burn as much gas as possible :))

Carsten
Retired or self employed?

no Matt, I am just an employee

@Dave: yes, it has a 440 with two carbs

Carsten

Carsten
I had the opportunity to buy that before he restored it and again after he restored it... He did a nice job with it, especially since he did it in his garage

So he left it open all that time?
NO.
Absolutely not.

(Will & Ellie had a big story board, tho...
biggrin.png
. )

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I have been to four Mopar shows and six other events in the US this year.
Despite from that I drove to 52 Shows/Cruises in europe.

My goal is to burn as much gas as possible :))

Carsten

Are you coming to Carlisle in 2015???

Carsten

I had the opportunity to buy that before he restored it and again after he restored it... He did a nice job with it, especially since he did it in his garage

Is this the car that took the pictures in the cemetery? Or someplace that looked like a cemetery?? And in a video a few years ago doing burnouts???

Are you coming to Carlisle in 2015???

Hi Bob,

not sure yet.
I have never been to Carlisle, I am sure it is great (actually the best Mopar show).
I am usually on a road trip for 10 days just the weekend before (to Scandinavia) and come home tuesday before Carlisle.
Then I would need to jump immidiatly into a plain. But I am tired after being 10 days on the road with less sleep.
Being a B&C-Body guy I would need Carlisle to be a 5 day show to see eveerything........

Carsten

yes, if you count thursday evening.
If it would be a full week it would be better and I would have the chance to see more stuff.

I sent you the fender tag and pics of the black CV just now

Carsten

Thank you....
No.. I count all day Thursday. I get in Thursday morning through Sunday... A four day event

ok, officially they say it is 10-12 july next year.
So you can come in on thursday the 9th in the morning already?

Hi Bob,

not sure yet.
I have never been to Carlisle, I am sure it is great (actually the best Mopar show).
I am usually on a road trip for 10 days just the weekend before (to Scandinavia) and come home tuesday before Carlisle.
Then I would need to jump immidiatly into a plain. But I am tired after being 10 days on the road with less sleep.
Being a B&C-Body guy I would need Carlisle to be a 5 day show to see eveerything........

Carsten

Hi Carsten,

I hope you do come to Carlisle. You won't be disappointed! Looking forward to meeting you. I see a world record FCBO member attendance in 2015. You might even find a great car there...

ok, officially they say it is 10-12 july next year.
So you can come in on thursday the 9th in the morning already?

You can get in any day of the week as people start showing up on Monday. Usually Vendors and long distance travelers. Obviously not many but by Thursday probably 60 % of the vendors are there. Of course Saturday is the "big day" so if you want to see all the cars you have to do that Saturday.

Just do it and be done with it already

You can get in any day of the week as people start showing up on Monday. Usually Vendors and long distance travelers. Obviously not many but by Thursday probably 60 % of the vendors are there. Of course Saturday is the "big day" so if you want to see all the cars you have to do that Saturday.

Just do it and be done with it already

Carsten,

Join us on Saturday....

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

Back