commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just possibly...
I really can't tell.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/3269241096.html
5G15Ee5H33G93Ff3M9c9def98093cb1661d62.jpg

I wish. It's off a Dipomat and won't work on a T&T column. Thanks Stan!

:sSig_thanks:

I have a blue steering column with auto trans. It came in the trunk of my 69 300. I can post a pic of it if youre looking for one. I am not sure what model it came from but it is not the same as what is in my car.

I have a blue steering column with auto trans. It came in the trunk of my 69 300. I can post a pic of it if youre looking for one. I am not sure what model it came from but it is not the same as what is in my car.

I would appreciate it. Is it has to be a 2 spoke wheel and a tilt and telescoping column in order to work on my NY'er.

It has tilt and is telescopic. (not sure if telescopic but is tilt).Getting in a poker tourney. Will take pics in AM and post.

Also included that I cant use are 2 blue visors in decent shape. Will pic those as well.

Thanks. its WPT.com so win a tourney to get into a tourney .Must win it all then go to big show all expenses paid.

Steering wheel pics as promised

Here you go. It is tilt and telescopic and I dont know from which model its from...

016 (Mobile).jpg

017 (Mobile).jpg

I don't know if that one will work or not. Stan, your thoughts? Could you tell me what the part number on that steering wheel. The part number is probably on the steering wheel behind the horn cover or maybe on the back side of the steering wheel.

I may end up sending my steering to a place in Texas and get it wrapped in leather like the Salon model.

http://www.craftcustoms.com/

I'm pretty darn sure that wheel will fit.
It has the slide lock at the underside of the brushed aluminum collar for the telescope.
The pics are too small to be certain.
A large clear pic with the horn pad popped off will tell with certainty.
That's a pretty nasty separation at the top of the wheel, though...

10p7bro.jpg

I wish people would go to Walley's and just buy once and for all a real camera for less than a hundred bucks instead of using their Huewae cell phone....

Last edited:
I also noticed the 74 and 75 New Yorker's has a 120 mph speedo.

Yep, you could get '74 NYB steering wheels in any color as long as it was black.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Probably gone but is this steering wheel still for sale? This add is several ears old but looking for the same wheel and color!

Probably gone but is this steering wheel still for sale? This add is several ears old but looking for the same wheel and color!

That was 5 years ago. Send a PM to buldog9. He hasn't been an active member April 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back