Broadcast sheet found: CM23K9C112103

69Chrysler300

Reaction score
I found this broadcast behind the passenger seat back cover of my 69 Chrysler 300 Convertible.

It's does not match my car.

If somebody wants to decode the sheet you are welcome!

And if you are the lucky owner of this car you can have it.

CM23K9C112103 Broadcast sheet.jpg

Galen Govier's website is always looking for these. I guess it was rather common for this to happen.

that's in great shape.....too bad it's not for your car. I found 2 in my '69 300 ragtop and both were in pretty good condition...guess I was lucky. Hopefully when my new C gets here at the end of the week i'll find something legible in it.

Built sheet.....

I found this broadcast behind the passenger seat back cover of my 69 Chrysler 300 Convertible.

WOW..... It's in very nice condition. Hard to read on my screen but it looks like an early build based on the VIN number.
I found mine under the passenger seat cushion in pretty rough condition, just good enough to tell it's the correct one for my car

1969 300 build sheet (Medium).jpg

Galen Govier's website is always looking for these. I guess it was rather common for this to happen.

Send it to Alaskan T/A AKA Barry Washington, not Galen....Barry does it out of passion not greed.

And yes it was common...........

BTW, where are the good places to look for these things, besides under the back seat and frt seat cushions? Any ever found inside the door panels or anywhere else?

build sheet locations

BTW, where are the good places to look for these things, besides under the back seat and frt seat cushions? Any ever found inside the door panels or anywhere else?

I have found build sheets under the carpet, between the headliner and roof, top of the glove box and even found one between the right front frame horn and bumper bracket. My 68 Newport Sportgrain had three sheets in it.

Once found one between the gas tank and the insulator pad on a 72 Challenger.
The most common places are under the carpet, above the glove compartment, in the springs of the back seat back, in the springs of the front seat bottom, if it has buckets look behind the seat back. The other places mentioned and any place one could be are where you will find them.

If somebody wants to decode the sheet you are welcome!

And if you are the lucky owner of this car you can have it.

Here is a better picture...

Feel free to decode this sheet to make the car more 'visible'...

CM23K9C112103-klein.jpg

Back