building a small block 4 speed c, nd help

On my behalf im going to do everything possible to keep it mechanical. And i never liked the idea of a hydro slave....

I do also notice some shreek remarks regarding my own smarts and weather i have it in "wrong" or correctly. Interesting since theres no such thing as a correct z bar for my setup.

Not ment to disparage you, but we have no idea of your mechanical apptitude. In not so many words you told us you had a bunch of parts that you put in your car and they don't fit, why, so I started with the easiest. If you have a welder and mechanical ability you should be telling us how you fixed it with your mismash of parts, instead you are looking for a magic all inclusive answer. Now go reclock the arms on your z bar and report back.

With a conventional T.O.bearing bearing and fork, it only takes a minute or two to adjust the road by turning the nut.
I'm hoping your setup works as long as you own the car. You made a very slick setup.
Thanks I plan on giving it a good run this year. Should be able to form an opinion at some point and if it causes me too much grief, I still have the old parts and the torque shaft bracket is still there.

Back