C Body Deaddock

I was pretty late to the party over at the dry dock and I was not made to feel very welcomed. It felt a lot like Moparts so I never revisited.
Great name though...
This place was kool enough that I powered through all fresh fish bullchit until I proved myself or whatever.:realcrazy:

Ross Wooldridge and I met on the Dock several yearz back, And I consider Ross a friend and yet I've never had the pleasure of shaking handz with him. Close a couple times during the Moparfest shows in Ontario every August but never quite worked it out. The dock iz still in My faves but I haven't clicked on it in at least a year. It Just doesn't seem to have the spirit of FCBO? Jer

It's the way back machine, it sampled at different times, who knows. That list was people who had created a profile to upload their photos, separate from the message board.
AF is still around! The first dock was actually hosted on a server owned by one of his friends.

It's the way back machine, it sampled at different times, who knows. That list was people who had created a profile to upload their photos, separate from the message board.
AF is still around! The first dock was actually hosted on a server owned by one of his friends.
Really? It seemed like a lot of the members were from the Chicago & Great Lakes area on that board.

I started out at the Dock and them migrated to Moparfins and posted there regular until Steve had his strokes and sold the site. It's been like a ghost town over there for a long time, but I came away with some good friends from it. Leaburn, Snotty, and Steve himself. I do rather like FCBO these days.
I was on Fins with Stevo, then went to the Dock upon his suggestion. Left it and came here. Have enjoyed my stay!

Carrman, Steve and I met in Oregon in August 2010. Been a fun friendship!

I was on Fins with Stevo, then went to the Dock upon his suggestion. Left it and came here. Have enjoyed my stay!

Carrman, Steve and I met in Oregon in August 2010. Been a fun friendship!
Yes! Steve sold Moparfins after health issues.
New owner kinda messed it up and I can no longer get on it.
I since have been lurching here ever since....

I was pretty late to the party over at the dry dock and I was not made to feel very welcomed. It felt a lot like Moparts so I never revisited.
Great name though...
This place was kool enough that I powered through all fresh fish bullchit until I proved myself or whatever.:realcrazy:

I posted at the Dock after I bought Krautmasters car. Showed pics, told what all I had done to it. Zero replies. I gave up on the Dock right then. Wasn't looking for ego strokes, just wanted to continue the cars legacy. No one cared there.

I was a member there but I don't see myself listed, wonder what happened? Anthony Fury was one crazy dude on that board!!!
I was a Member as well, and am not on that roster. Then again, I have not been active there since I left several years ago. Even in the Church we drop the names of inactive Members.

Yuppp.. Himz been Lurchin'...... :lol:

lurch.jpg

Over at the Dock, someone asked me over to check out this new place called FOR C BODIES ONLY.
Who was that person?
images

Y'all been stuck with me since.
Which was good cuz I had just told Scotty to go fluck himself after the Rev-N-Ator shitstorm.

Back