C-Body Holy Grail Restoration Starts Here; 1970 6BBL GT

reproductions of the polyglass are available so finding tires isn't a issue...think it took me less than 5 mins to find them...the rings and caps will have folks scrambleing for shure....nice set up

they were on kelseys site....no h;s l think.....also liked the look of the Dunlop GT Qualifier tire

Dan Pauch 6bbl fury engnie.jpg
One of the few, original survivor photographs of a Sport Fury GT 6BBL engine compartment.

Taken "back in the day", renown MoPar enthusiast and expert Dan Pausch examining the engine compartment of his 70 Sport Fury GT 6BBL.

Dan has been very helpful on the restoration of the Kesler, AKA "the black car".

Notice, the 22" radiator, no shroud, 3 speed wiper; mandatory 6BBL equipment, heater hose routing, no heat shroud manifold, etc,.......

Thanks for listing the options. Of all the SFGTs I have seen or at least heard of, this one is proabably going to be my favorite. Nice options and B7 blue with the V code engine, expertly done. Is the interior black or blue - can't quite tell for sure?

it has a black interieur and a black v-top.

So I won't give up Steve ;o))

Carsten

...snip.....

Notice, the 22" radiator, no shroud, 3 speed wiper; mandatory 6BBL equipment, heater hose routing, no heat shroud manifold, etc,.......

Are these all the items that make up a "V Code" Fury? In addition to the carbs and intake manifold? I would like to be educated as I'm not up to snuff on the code talk.
Thanks, 73

No factory AC on a v code correct? If so then I'm confused as to why there ARE V code C bodies and no Hemis...

That was supposed to be something with the brake booster hitting the valve cover but if the enthusiast can make it happen I am sure Ma could have

Back