Can you identify these seats?

WildCat

Reaction score
I bought these seats and was told they were for a 69 Barracuda

I have since been told they are not barracuda seats and was trying to sell them but everyone ask, "What are they for?"

Checked with ledgendary today and they had a seat that looked kind of like it but not exact. It showed a 68 300 or newport but the seat medallion was different

Does anyone here know what they might be out of?

CbodySEATS.jpg

CbodySEATS.jpg

They look 1970 C body to me but then again I have no clue what a B body seat would look like.

Heck yeah! I wouldn't even need to do a re-cover, at least not right away...they're the right color! But they kinda look more like a B body or possibly the 69 Dart GT I had back in the day... I got a feeling that Ma put bigger (wider) seats in Cs, for us fat azz big car drivers... anyway, where are these things? I could get interested if they'd work.

Ya, first post... he stated a sale is desired so maybe he'll check back?

Regardless, I'm 99% sure those are reupholstered 69 seats. Just can't conclusively decide if A or B body.
Wish there was a close up of the emblem on the seat back. That would nail it.

The one on the right has a split open seam top right, and the base has a large tear also.

The side panels appear to be the same as a '68-'70 C-body and possibly newer. This is a '68 300, in late '68 they changed the style of headrest to the style of the blue seats in question. If the guy comes back I could get some measurements to know if they are C-body or not.

IMG_0451.JPG

I'd be interested if so... why don't folks put contact info in if they want to sell their stuff?

Looks like Stan was right... one more flash in the pan.
Earth to Wildcat...

And it doesn't HELP to have all the extraneous "eBay feed" CRAP in here, obfuscating the real posts... and yes, I've heard the excuses, but I'm sorry, I don't think "carbon fiber Integra" seats are of interest here and I'm still seein them!!! We don't have to put up with this BS on other sites... just sayin'!

Last edited:
And it doesn't HELP to have all the extraneous "eBay feed" CRAP in here, obfuscating the real posts... and yes, I've heard the excuses, but I'm sorry, I don't think "carbon fiber Integra" seats are of interest here and I'm still seein them!!! We don't have to put up with this BS on other sites... just sayin'!

No one is listening.............

Elvis has left the building..........

Barking at the moon..........

No one is minding the store...........

What else? :hungry:

I bought these seats and was told they were for a 69 Barracuda

I have since been told they are not barracuda seats and was trying to sell them but everyone ask, "What are they for?"

Checked with ledgendary today and they had a seat that looked kind of like it but not exact. It showed a 68 300 or newport but the seat medallion was different

Does anyone here know what they might be out of?

View attachment 2054

UMMMMMM...............'70 Fury????

Oh... and Stan said this guy was not going to come back..... Wise man, good call.

Back