IMG_6070.JPG
IMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6120.JPG
IMG_6121.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG
IMG_6182.JPG

Thank you @fc7_plumcrazy

Nice GY9 1972 Polara — the blacked out look works IMO.

Love that GJ4 1971 NYer. Any additional info about it that you can share about that car?

Very very nice, and the same-year Chrysler 300 wheels, while not original to the car, suit her very well — thank you @fc7_plumcrazy !

Is there still an all-American show in Magdeburg? I went to the first one in 1990, when it was still East Germany, with my Lola US car club friends. Had my 1985 D150 short bed 4x2 at that time. That, and the Cologne shows, were always a ton of fun!

All those strange German plate prefixes that resulted from reunification...I had to look almost all of those up.

Is there still an all-American show in Magdeburg? I went to the first one in 1990, when it was still East Germany, with my Lola US club friends. Had my 1985 D150 short bed 4x2 at that time. That, and the Cologne shows, were always a ton of fun!

Hi Patrick,

that old wheels mag show in Magdeburg does not exist anymore. There is a local US car club and the organize a show but it is small with only 250 cars.

The old cologne shows (Esso area, Chorweiler) habe been great shows. I was there, too. They stopped in the late 90s though due to financial risks. And I am still have contact with some Lola guys like Ole.
But they were great party and camping events. Just like this show in Dresden. With a stage, lots of live rock-musik you can have three days fun without leaving the ground. Around 1300 cars attended in Dresden

Dresden, That is where Mr. Pete Edward Baker is from. Ginger Baker drummer for Cream

Nice pictures, thanks!

I see some travel trailers. Just curious; I know the English refer to them as "Caravans." What are they called in Germany?

Back