Carlisle 2018 Olivia's Pictures

live4theking

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Good morning guys,
The vast majority of these pictures were taken by my 10 year old daughter. I've got a few scattered in here and gave her some direction from time to time as to what to get a picture of also. The boys (Aaron 8 and Nathanael 6) used cantflip's cameras - they took close to a 1000 pictures so it may take cantflip some time to get them posted up.

Here goes...
IMG_7839.JPG
IMG_7862.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_7865.JPG
IMG_7866.JPG
IMG_7867.JPG
IMG_7868.JPG
IMG_7869.JPG
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7871.JPG

She takes better pics than most of us do(Bob, Jeff etc..):lol:

Nice, thanks. You can tell the ones John took, your daughter is just the right height, adults always take too high.

I really wish we had those digital cameras when my boys were young... They would have had a ball with them.

I was asked about this car at least twenty times during the course of the show.... We walked over to look at it at about 3:00 on Saturday and I was not impressed. It looks pretty until you look at the details.
img_7881-jpg.jpg

Nice, thanks. You can tell the ones John took, your daughter is just the right height, adults always take too high.
Bingo!

I really wish we had those digital cameras when my boys were young... They would have had a ball with them.
They certainly help to keep the kids interested in the show. When Cantflip asked about it last year I wasn't sure what to think, but it made a big difference in their attention span.

I too wish digital camera's were around in my younger days.

I don't have any pictures anymore of my early cars...my ex has plenty of them!

Back