Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

In the 70s I was watching Tractor drags . In the 80s I was watching girls, in the 90s I was watching kids, I lost the 2000s decade and now i watch my weight....wtf?
I'll give you a pass because you weren't old enough for early funny cars.

upload_2020-3-6_14-45-16.gif
for the attendee list. If you're not on it, copy and paste with your info added.

300rag @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
MarPar @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
LocuMob @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
sixpkrt @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
71Polara383 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
Big_John @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg_West
78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL
Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites
Polara_500 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
Ripinator @ Country Inn & Suites Harrisburg West
CudaHunter @ Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
Live4theking @ Clay street camping
Mike66Chryslers @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
twostick @ The Carlisle House. Carlisle.

View attachment 358194 for the attendee list. If you're not on it, copy and paste with your info added.

78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL
Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites

Is this a list so we know what members are staying where? If so my family and I will be at the Econo-lodge. Also if you are looking for a breakfast spot, eat at the Middlesex Diner it's awesome.

Is this a list so we know what members are staying where? If so my family and I will be at the Econo-lodge. Also if you are looking for a breakfast spot, eat at the Middlesex Diner it's awesome.
Yes it is.

upload_2020-3-6_14-45-16-gif.gif
for the attendee list. If you're not on it, copy and paste with your info added.

SportFury70 @ EconoLodge

160.jpg

Hi All, here is a list of some parts of my stepfathers that are for sale and could be delivered to Carlisle this year. PM me with your wants or needs

For Sale - Mine-1965-'68 Wagon Manual Tailgate Window Crank. Reasonable Offers Considered

For Sale - Mine, Used 1983 "Suzanne" Direct Connection Poster. Reasonable Offers Considered

For Sale - Mine, NOS 1987 "Maureen" Direct Connection Poster. Reasonable Offers Considered

For Sale - Mine- Framed 1967 Imperial Convertible Ad. Reasonable Offers Considered

For Sale - Mine- 1967-'68 Fury Hardtop Rear Window Chrome

For Sale - Right Side Belt Roof Moulding #2807350

I ALSO HAVE 2 CLAUDIA POSTERS AS WELL FOR SALE! ( I know she is the most popular)

On Carlisle web site............

Carlisle Events ● 1000 Bryn Mawr Road ● Carlisle, PA 17013-1588
717-243-7855 ● fax 717-243-0255 ● CarlisleEvents.com
As Carlisle Events prepares for the start of car show season and Spring Carlisle April 22-26, we continue
to monitor reports by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and
local authorities regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, also known as the Coronavirus. This event and all
others on the schedule will go forward as planned at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds and neighboring
facilities, while also making top priority the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, business partners
and staff members.
Events at Carlisle are a destination for car lovers from around the world, so before traveling, we
encourage attendees to be vigilant by staying informed and aware of relevant health announcements and
updates.
Carlisle Events is taking the following measures within the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds and Carlisle
Expo Center in preparation for our 2020 event season:
 Carlisle Events and its neighboring properties will be adding additional sanitizer stations to the
food court, entry gates AND guest services.
 ALL ticket takers and hand stampers will be offered gloves and hand sanitizer that is 60% (or
greater) alcohol.
 Carlisle Events has secured a disinfectant from the suggested CDC list that quickly kills viruses
and bacteria. This, combined with portable hand sprayers will be utilized in bathrooms, the food
court, vendor services, guest services and within the Carlisle Expo Center as part of auctions and
third party events.
 Make available disinfectant wipes and sanitizer at ticket booths, vendor services, guest services
and the Carlisle Expo Center.
 Communicate these measures to our guests, staff and business partners.
 Per CDC guidelines, consider the following:
o Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
o Don’t shake hands with anyone.
o Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
o Cover a cough or sneeze – preferably with a disposable tissue.
o Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
o Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
o Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
o Current CDC Guidelines/Preventative Measures (Click/Tap to learn more).
Carlisle Events will continue to monitor and assess the progress of the COVID-19 outbreak, and will take
the necessary preventive measures, in accordance with recommendations from health officials, to ensure
the safety of our guests, business partners and staff.
(rev. 3/16/20)

On Carlisle web site............

Carlisle Events ● 1000 Bryn Mawr Road ● Carlisle, PA 17013-1588
717-243-7855 ● fax 717-243-0255 ● CarlisleEvents.com
As Carlisle Events prepares for the start of car show season and Spring Carlisle April 22-26, we continue
to monitor reports by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and
local authorities regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, also known as the Coronavirus. This event and all
others on the schedule will go forward as planned at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds and neighboring
facilities, while also making top priority the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, business partners
and staff members.
Events at Carlisle are a destination for car lovers from around the world, so before traveling, we
encourage attendees to be vigilant by staying informed and aware of relevant health announcements and
updates.
Carlisle Events is taking the following measures within the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds and Carlisle
Expo Center in preparation for our 2020 event season:
 Carlisle Events and its neighboring properties will be adding additional sanitizer stations to the
food court, entry gates AND guest services.
 ALL ticket takers and hand stampers will be offered gloves and hand sanitizer that is 60% (or
greater) alcohol.
 Carlisle Events has secured a disinfectant from the suggested CDC list that quickly kills viruses
and bacteria. This, combined with portable hand sprayers will be utilized in bathrooms, the food
court, vendor services, guest services and within the Carlisle Expo Center as part of auctions and
third party events.
 Make available disinfectant wipes and sanitizer at ticket booths, vendor services, guest services
and the Carlisle Expo Center.
 Communicate these measures to our guests, staff and business partners.
 Per CDC guidelines, consider the following:
o Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
o Don’t shake hands with anyone.
o Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
o Cover a cough or sneeze – preferably with a disposable tissue.
o Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
o Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
o Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
o Current CDC Guidelines/Preventative Measures (Click/Tap to learn more).
Carlisle Events will continue to monitor and assess the progress of the COVID-19 outbreak, and will take
the necessary preventive measures, in accordance with recommendations from health officials, to ensure
the safety of our guests, business partners and staff.
(rev. 3/16/20)

Blah blah blah, same thing they say on the news but a good reminder I suppose. Good to hear they are going as planned though, will they have hand sanitizer stations throughout the showfield? I do not see anything listed on that.

Back