Carlisle is OVER... NEXT???

I will not be making it the is going in the shop tomorrow hopefully it will not need head gaskets. The diagnostic from this point is better left to the pros

Connie is hooked up to the Admiral and pointed out the drive. Leaving for Ocala early in the AM. Vendors set up Thus & Fri, it's a good time to hit the swap field. Sat & Sun we'll just kick back and enjoy the show.
My brother is coming down with his 68 Hemi Charger, first time at this show for him.
Connie will be in my friend Marvin's yard for the weekend, (north side of Ocala).
Safe trip guys, see you there.

Very jealous! Wish I could make it this year. You guys take lots of pics!

Sorry to hear you arn't making it either Dave. Maybe next year?

I will not be making it the is going in the shop tomorrow hopefully it will not need head gaskets. The diagnostic from this point is better left to the pros
Bummer... Good luck...
Very disappointed we won't see you. Dave. I hope there are no head gaskets in your future. . .
I'm planning on Saturday too.

Well that just sucks. :mad:
It was kind of iffy with freight so slow but within the last week this overheating has gotten noticeably worse. Talking with the shop today is may be the air compressor head or gasket, so hopefully a compressor will fix it. I still may need a weather break in Jan, Feb and freight will come back after the 1st of the year will keep you posted.

It was kind of iffy with freight so slow but within the last week this overheating has gotten noticeably worse. Talking with the shop today is may be the air compressor head or gasket, so hopefully a compressor will fix it. I still may need a weather break in Jan, Feb and freight will come back after the 1st of the year will keep you posted.

Florida in January or February is mighty fine.

Really sorry your having truck problems. I hope you get that straightened out without too much additional pain. I suppose if you aren't coming here, I will have to go to Carlisle in July.

Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-23-24-151.jpeg

Back