Carlisle is OVER... NEXT???

I want to make this trip next year.

I was going to try for this year, but I knew early on it wouldn't work out. We'll be in Florida in January though....

I want to make this trip next year.

I was going to try for this year, but I knew early on it wouldn't work out. We'll be in Florida in January though....

Have you ever been to the Garlit's museum? Well worth the admission IMO.

Hey Cantflip, still want that Edelbrock 750?
I'll sell it to you cheap, but you can't flip it.
Bring it... it will look as good on my shelf as yours:)
Never been there. I'm going to try to get through there when I come down.

What part of FL are you visiting? November may be the biggest events, but January is still a good time for Florida car activities.

What part of FL are you visiting? November may be the biggest events, but January is still a good time for Florida car activities.
We're gonna take a cruise out of Tampa and then stay a week in the Orlando area.

and then stay a week in the Orlando area.

facepalm_by_rolzor.gif

I thought you were a better man than that, John.

Mickey.jpg

Last edited:
We made the trip to Ocala in fine style. No issues.
Sitting at my friend Marvin's place, surrounded by Hemis. At least 12 or 13 by my count with one more on the way.
Weather is perfect.
Sorry to hear that most of the Dave's cant make it.

The weather has been drop dead gorgeous the last few weeks. Mid Oct to Early May. . , To die for.

We made the trip to Ocala in fine style. No issues.
Sitting at my friend Marvin's place, surrounded by Hemis. At least 12 or 13 by my count with one more on the way.
Weather is perfect.
Sorry to hear that most of the Dave's cant make it.
Marvin Hughes?

We're gonna take a cruise out of Tampa and then stay a week in the Orlando area.
Let me know if you're around on the weekend... :BangHead: current cost of employment means I seldom have any time during the weekdays. 12-14 hour days have become the new normal here.

Well fella's... you are getting me, management and the parts car tomorrow.

I currently don't have a plate on the 2 door, been meaning to get one ordered... procrastination sucks. I have been putzing around with it in the driveway from time to time and a quick pass or two up and down my little street, but no plate since I transferred it to the NYB.

I was going to bring the 4 door, but this evening as it was getting dark I took it on a little ride and out on the road a buzzer or relay started buzzing intermittently, then I lost the dash lights... I was close to home and still had the garage open, so I pulled her right in and shut her down.

The battery cables were hotter than I cared for. I have been storing the cars with the batteries disconnected and had the ground loose, the terminal and cable were uncomfortable to pull off and the B+ was the same... I touched the little wires and they seemed fine. I will be chewing into this soon, but I don't want to risk it

Tomorrow is the first time management will be riding with me. It would be nice if she decides the car thing is more to her liking than she thinks. I guess we will see.

Safe travels everyone.

So i was out changing a too- light power valve in my carb. Got it all back together and the engine died. No spark. Stupid ECU lost ground. Nothing like last minute jitters.Safe travels everyone, CYA there!

Back