Cayucos California Car Show 11/1/2014

NewportTM

Reaction score
A few pictures from the show!!
Cayucos 2014 3.jpgCayucos 2014 2.jpgCayucos 2014.jpg

Cayucos 2014 3.jpg

Cayucos 2014 2.jpg

Cayucos 2014.jpg

One of these days we'll meet up, Lompoc was pouring rain, figured it would be a rainout.

Alan

Fitting that its at the end of the rainbow and no that's not a gay reference. That's a beautiful car.

If that paint is green.....another shade of green that I like!

I see sunshine, blue skies and all the leaves on the trees and not one on the ground. No Jacket required!!

Friday will be a high of 3 Celsius and a low of minus 4 here in southern Ontario. Winters just around the corner. You southern guys have in made.

It was very chilly Saturday. If I remember correctly 62 degrees. Being right on the ocean the breeze was cool all day.

Oh, come on now. My UPS delivery guy always comes into the office wearing shorts. It has to be 40 and under before he has pants on. He'll wear a jacket before long pants.

Oh, come on now. My UPS delivery guy always comes into the office wearing shorts. It has to be 40 and under before he has pants on. He'll wear a jacket before long pants.
My son works for UPS, he is the same way. Myself, after 3 heart surgeries and having to take blood thinners. I tend to get cold even in warm weather.

The Brownie drivers at each terminal have an informal contest every year on who can hold out the longest with shorts.

Posted via Topify on Android

Back