Cbody Bob's 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe

IMG_2509.JPG
She's home.

IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
Yeah, what’s up next?
Talked to Gary about bringing this one to his shop. I took the bench seat out & have some period correct low back buckets for it. The mounting frames are rusty so Gary is going to make a set & maybe try out his new roller. Custom make something that looks good. This car has a 500 horse 440 & 4 speed. That's about all I'll sub out on this car for now. It too needs some wiring work. I can do that. That's all it needs to be road ready. I got some new Torque Thrust wheels with new tires already mounted. In my way in my shop. We won't be making a thread on this car. I'd like to have this car on the road in the next few months. I got a used rear bumper for it a couple of weeks ago. Installed it. I really need to get back on the Fury drag car also

Hey Gary that rear bumper on the Belvedere has some dents. Only one I could find locally. You want to try working those out ?

View attachment 148461 View attachment 148462
Talked to Gary about bringing this one to his shop. I took the bench seat out & have some period correct low back buckets for it. The mounting frames are rusty so Gary is going to make a set & maybe try out his new roller. Custom make something that looks good. This car has a 500 horse 440 & 4 speed. That's about all I'll sub out on this car for now. It too needs some wiring work. I can do that. That's all it needs to be road ready. I got some new Torque Thrust wheels with new tires already mounted. In my way in my shop. We won't be making a thread on this car. I'd like to have this car on the road in the next few months. I got a used rear bumper for it a couple of weeks ago. Installed it. I really need to get back on the Fury drag car also
What size are those rallye rims?

Back