CEMA show at the museum

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's a flyer for this years Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association Charity Car Show at the WPC Museum on June 6th, 2015. Museum will be open!:yaayy:
I plan on being there with my Imp.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I really need to make an attempt to make this Matt. Looks like a great show and I have never been to the museum.

I really need to make an attempt to make this Matt. Looks like a great show and I have never been to the museum.

You need to go Mike. The museum is just stunning! And Matt is a top flight Walter P. highest standard Mopar tour guide!

Be sure to take a tour of Matt's shop....exquisite in it's own right!

DSC01873.jpg

DSC01873.jpg

Matt....we need tons of pictures from this show!!!

Looks like the Forward Look cars are going to there in force....

I would urge anybody to make this show if you can, not only is the museum amazing but this show brings over 400 cars. Come in the night before and hit Woodward Ave and then get up and come to this show, just do it!

Matt, I'll definitely be back to the Motor City. Hopefully before I retire but definitely several times after I retire!

You just let me know Bob, I'd love to hang out with you again!

So who's going to make it for this?

I am planning on making it to the show, I have looked at accuweather prediction for 2 wks now and they haven't changed it much, just cloudy, for what that's worth.
You obviously have been there before, should I pre register to save time getting thru the gate? And is there a preferred area that you like to park, or do they tell you where to park?

I would preregister if I were you and it really matters not where you park as it's not a sprawling show.

Back