CEMA show at the WPC Museum, 6/8/'13

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
It was a great show, very well attended. Most cars and people I've seen at that show. Met Jer and thoroughly enjoyed his company, what a treat! Many big Chryslers and so I'm going to start with the two formals in attendance and post more tomorrow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This was one of the standouts for me and was my favorite C in attendance.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
The apitamy of plush.

Beautiful cars .. I like the GT best too. Where there mobs of young babes throwing themselves at your over that Challenger or what?

The GT didnt show up last night, beautiful car............ with the factory tach too.....saweet

Ok here's the Challenger after 2 days of color sanding and Turbo Cut. That's one thing about 20 some odd year old single stage paint, you can bust out the 1500 grit and a bucket of water and make it shine again! The shots of the entire circle are from 2nd floor of the museum.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Btw, yes it is a multi make show, all are welcome but its 85% Mother Mopar!
Jer didn't bring a classic, he just came for a few hours and his drive from home is over an hour.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Challenger looks great! Love those Forward Look cars too! Looks like you guys had a hell of a good time!!!

This car is alleged to have 13,000 original miles on it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And this one only 5,411 miles!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can only speak for myself 1978 NYB but I had a ball and walked these ole' legz off. And the treat was definatly on this end Matt and I know you had ah ball too 'cuz the grin never left your face. Nice meeting your Dad too. As for my old iron 1978 NYB, I got a call from my Car-Bud in Philadelphia just before I left home for the museum and the meet-up with Matt telling me the Batwagon is up and running again. He has a few more tweeks to complete but my travel plans are all set. I've cashed in all the beer cans and I'm waiting for July 11th. I can only add that the world keeps getting smaller 'cuz I keep running into car-budz that I haven't seen in years. Life iz good and ain't it great, Jer

A few more biggin's....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great news about the wagon Jer!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn't get any pics but there were over 100(easily) modern muscle cars and sports cars, Vipers, Challengers, Chargers, 300s and Neons. This car on the other hand, a '31 Chrysler was stunning and took one of the major awards.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WOW!!!

I should of delayed my trip home a few days and headed to Motor City on the way back and spent the day with you guys!!!

The interior color of that white '64 Chrysler looks incredible and the '67 Monaco is another fave of the C-bodies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back