Central PA Barn Find 1966 Chrysler 300

Guilty as charged.
I have a cooling fan, however it's on a thermostat and only self activates under drastic conditions - which it has yet to do all summer, but I like it there as extra insurance. Makes me feel better when stuck in a 10mi backup on the way to the jersey shore, and its 98 degrees outside, and nobody is moving. I don't have to keep nervously glancing at the wtr temp gauge.

Makes me feel better when stuck in a 10mi backup on the way to the jersey shore, and its 98 degrees outside, and nobody is moving. IQUOTE]

Theres no alternative route around the sheep trail ......??
I'll drive 50 miles out of the way to avoid the interstate hwy. or the main stem.

Makes me feel better when stuck in a 10mi backup on the way to the jersey shore, and its 98 degrees outside, and nobody is moving. IQUOTE]

I'll drive 50 miles out of the way to avoid the interstate hwy. or the main stem.

In Jersey probably not.

No, not really. Usually only one or two bridges onto an island. 90 percent of the shore goers are taking the G S parkway.

The most crowded state in the country gets overrun with NewYorkers and Pennsylvanians in the summer. Its brutal. Now throw in the traffic lights and toll booths

No, not really. Usually only one or two bridges onto an island. 90 percent of the shore goers are taking the G S parkway.

The most crowded state in the country gets overrun with NewYorkers and Pennsylvanians in the summer. Its brutal. Now throw in the traffic lights and toll booths

That's worse than that $hithole outer banks of north Carolina, never,never,never again. Then Va. decided to put toll booths in to keep NJ. and NY people from getting homesick if they go there.

That's worse than that $hithole outer banks of north Carolina, never,never,never again. Then Va. decided to put toll booths in to keep NJ. and NY people from getting homesick if they go there.

Your doing it wrong ......... The outter banks are beautiful and charming if you stay south of Hatteras.
I normally go through Morehead city to Cedar Island, stay at the little motel there, (great breakfast), and catch the 7am ferry boat to Ocracoke island. No real need to go north of there, but the ride to Hatteras is nice. Requires another (free) ferry boat ride.

Your doing it wrong ......... The outter banks are beautiful and charming if you stay south of Hatteras.
I normally go through Morehead city to Cedar Island, stay at the little motel there, (great breakfast), and catch the 7am ferry boat to Ocracoke island. No real need to go north of there, but the ride to Hatteras is nice. Requires another (free) ferry boat ride.

OK... Now what?

Nope sorry Will this and the burnouts not going to agree with you it a trapped like rats not.my kind of place north Carolina ends at 95 going east

Nope sorry Will this and the burnouts not going to agree with you it a trapped like rats

Like I said ..... North of hatteras turns into a frenzied tourest trap. Ocracoke Island is like a step back in time. Mostly undeveloped with a great natural national sea shore. No Holiday inns .... no farris wheels...... no deep fried butter....

Most tourests get scared when they don't see buildings anymore, and turn around.

Back