Check my post and I have some questions

Inspector71

Reaction score
In my "Update and Apologies" thread in the General Section, a friend posted a picture of the 66 Fury III I bought and am turning in to a 66 Sport Fury. Someone had posted that my thread was worthless without pictures (something I am not yet equipped to do) but we now have it posted. Anyway, I was looking at the 66 Sport Fury I sold a younger brother next to the 66 Fury I bought. Neither seem to have the support bracket that typically runs from the K frame to the bottom of the radiator core support on A and B bodies. Is it missing or did the 66 Furys not come with this part? I found one in a box that I had worked on (de-rusting) some time ago but it might be the missing one I was looking for from my 68 Charger.
Thanks for the great help.

Please know that on this board as well as many others that guys will post the " this post is worthless without pictures" phrase because we are car guys and need visuals. More often than not they are only poking at you to get you to do so....

That's fine but calling something worthless is a bit much so, I poke fun back especially at millenials who have trouble with imagination. Just my age showing.

:worthless_thread::poke:................

That's fine but calling something worthless is a bit much so, I poke fun back especially at millenials who have trouble with imagination. Just my age showing.

I apologize for upsetting you. You've mentioned it twice now and I don't know what else to do to ease your pain but I'm very sorry for being so rude to you.

Tallhair, no, my apologies for responding in a smart $#@ way. I should not have done that. You were not rude, just being funny. Can we start over? I am frustrated by my techno skills and lack of ability to post pictures. For everyone else, I should have laughed, I am in the wrong, I am not a bad guy and guess I'll have to prove that. I am sorry.

Tallhair is not funny. He is the opposite of funny, he is the unfunny..... Never support his lack of humor, he needs less encouragement.

Now, let's put the lovefest behind us

Last edited:
Inspector we're all good brother cheers.gif

I see where I stand with some but I guess I can understand certain individuals not getting subtle humor. They're just looking at it from the wrong side.

Tallhair is not funny. He is the opposite of funny, he is the unfunny..... Never support his back of humor, he needs less encouragement.

Now, let's put the lovefest behind us

cheers.gif

I tried longer arms but sometimes they get fully extended and I need just a little bit more.

I'm sure the Inspector will eventually figure out the picture thingy and he can start a new thread with great pictures :)

Posted via Topify on Android

Back