Chrysler Newport Convertible - $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine

1969 Chrysler Newport convertible. 383 2bbl carb with 727 transmission and 8 3/4 rear. Runs great and drives. Dash is in god shape and all the interior is there. Bumpers and trim on the car are in great shape. Rear quarters have rust as well as the trunk. With some TLC this could make a real nice car. Please -call (NO TEXTING) 717-235-9051 or 443-823-8108

1969 Chrysler Newport 223.jpg

Don't think that's a 69' grill.

1969 Chrysler Newport 223.jpg

That means nothing...... many times to broaden a selling base people will put cars for sale in surrounding CL sites

Thats it ............ It is close to Mark. UNLESS this guy has a work cell from that area and the car is near us

....maybe, can't tell the true extent of the rust damage back there, and with the vert roof. Front sure is nice looking though.

there is a glenville,pa about an hr southeast of me........if anyone is interested and it's there i can look tomorrow or next weekend, let me know after you talk to the owner

$1,500 is a no brainer on this one if its in your neighborhood.

Car has issues. Top is shot. Trunk is shot, quarters need repair. If you don't have a welder better stop and pick one up on your way home. It's no accident there is only one picture. Used car salesman.
May be worth looking, but be ready to work.

I bought a 69 300 vert that had suffered an underhood/dash fire.... had totally rusted out floors and 1/4's..... for $1500.00 and sold $4800.00 in parts... plus kept and/or traded a lot of nice parts for my car.... before scrapping it.
I still have some good parts left from it.

69 300 in sneed 2 (Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back