Colour Blindless Strikes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratzog

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I like green, especially surf green. But this choice of green is flat out something the U.S. Forest Service would use on their fleet. Ugly!

Hmmm,, green car,, green motor,, but its that wing that makes me drool....

NOT!

. :D

I got the email alert on this earlier today. The description says the car is orange, but it looks dark green to me!

The whole "speakers cut into the door panels" thing on older cars really gripes me also.

Whenever I see one of those triangular catalog air cleaners on an engine, it is just a huge turn-off.

Almost looks like he had some paint left over from painting his John Deere tractor.

It was awhile ago but this car was on ebay before.......anyone remember that also?

I remember, I was happy to see it because I had photos of the car after it was painted and before it was painted. Had no idea it was of the same car....I was able to put the new paint with the old VIN.

The car is worth at most half the starting bid.

That car is located right by me and I have actually posted it up on this forum before but I think it was from a Craigslist ad. Color is hideous!

Why would you (want to) swap a running 383 for a 413??.....swap a relatively common low deck engine to a less common, older RB engine?? :eusa_eh:

A great low mileage NY'er. That interior is in excellent condition. Another 78 with a 400. I noticed this one doesn't have the vent windows or a tele column in it. That color green is for dump trucks, not formals in my opinion. I love the light green metallic colors on these cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back