Convertible top boot cover

WSP

Reaction score
Having no luck finding the blue material for my 68 300 conv boot cover. Looks like it is a thicker and slightly stretchy material. My upholsterer says it is a marine grade, and they are havig trouble getting match too. My interior is Bahama Blue.
SMS sent me some samples, but they are the same as the regular interior material. I see Legendary has a more universal cover for my car, but the don't know what the material is, and it is darker with fewer snaps for $387. I am open to suggestions.
Thanks

A experienced upholstery person should have numerous books to look at and compare plus be able to answer your concerns. If you cannot find one check and join any car clubs nearby and see if they can help you.

You would be right. But in my case, I live in a small town, rural area, BFE. No club to help. Only a couple of upholstery options here. Largest city is 2.5 hours away, but may have to resort to travel. Was hoping someone have already gone through this. BTW tag says trim M6B, paint CC1.

I bought the cover for my car from Legendary. Fits perfectly. Mine is a '70 though if that would matter.

You would be right. But in my case, I live in a small town, rural area, BFE. No club to help. Only a couple of upholstery options here. Largest city is 2.5 hours away, but may have to resort to travel. Was hoping someone have already gone through this. BTW tag says trim M6B, paint CC1.

IIRC, that material is a super soft or stretch vinyl. Do check with SMS as that's where i sourced mine some 30 years ago.

Back