SOLD Convertible Top Dash Switch Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar6672

Reaction score
Contact seller
I had a 1966 Sport Fury convertible. I have an extra convertible top dash switch harness that I believe will fit 1965 - 1966 Plymouth Furys in addition to other MOPARs. The number on the harness is 2587 831. Ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them. The harness shows no evidence of damage. The wire insulation and connectors are in very good condition. I am asking $27 plus shipping.

Harness 1.JPG

Harness 2.JPG

Hey i mite need this switch harness. Ill know in cpl weeks. Just waiting for this winter to leav. Where does it plug into on the other end? Do u hav any other parts for 65/66. Mine is 65. I havnt had a chance yet to see wat works n wat dont. I hav electric windows. Sounds like alot of problems with them???

I included my service manual with the sale of my car but I am sure someone out there can print a page of the dash circuit for you.

I have a black dash pad in driver condition shape, a key ignition switch chrome bezel (nice) and an NOS emergency brake handle chrome bezel with the red lens. I may have a few other miscellaneous pieces that are common between a '65 and '66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back