Country Classic Cars did we discuss this car

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
I was out at Country Classic Cars yesterday and saw this. Seems like we discussed it but I couldn't find a thread for it. I took some pictures in case anyone was interested in seeing some more, not assuming anyone would be interested in the car at the price

100_9852.jpg

100_9847.jpg

100_9848.jpg

100_9847.jpg

100_9848.jpg

100_9852.jpg

Yes, that hideous color is still etched in my mind.

So you were there in person? I was going to bust you for not posting a link. Any shots of the whole car? For $12k they should offer to paint the whole car any color you like.

Yeah a buddy and I went over to check it out. The cars are crammed everywhere so it was hard to take pictures. They were also dusty so hard to take pics through the windows, and most had the doors locked .. in addition there were signs saying don't " F " with the cars basically .. get a salesperson.

I did the best I could considering, but the pics aren't awesome, and took them sparingly and then batteries died about half way through. I'll post the best pics I was able to take

Somebody was so upset about the repaint that they opened the hood and shot the fender tag right through the paint code.

Pepto abysmal.

Back