Current Value

crugone

Reaction score
dear gents ! i am doing a ground up restauration on my chrysler 300 Hurst 1970 here in Austria and would like to know what it the current value of this car in the US at he moment from - to. many thanks for your opinion. Happy new year Martin

Martin, as strange as it may sound, I have never seen nor heard of any 300 Hurst in #1 condition.
If you're doing a ground up resto, it could be the highest valued one out there when it's finished.

If your thinking you will recoup your investment in a "ground up restro" on a 300 Hurst ...... Then your baloon is headed for a pin.

You'll do much better with a B or E body. The restro will cost about the same ..... But the B & E bodys are much more valuable.
C bodys are for love & fun......

If your thinking you will recoup your investment in a "ground up restro" on a 300 Hurst ...... Then your baloon is headed for a pin.

You'll do much better with a B or E body. The restro will cost about the same ..... But the B & E bodys are much more valuable.
C bodys are for love & fun......

I have to agree. But the Hursts are startign to pull in a bit more money as of late.

It would sell for a bit more in Europe still but probably only about as much as added costs for parts and labor in Europe.
Only way to make a profit would be to buy a good one in the US at a fair price and sell it in Europe without touching anything on it. Labor of love in general as stated above.

I like how you put that Will, very eloquent.
unless you got a smokin' deal on a rustfree example with good fiberglass, I'm afraid these guys are correct.

If the Dollar buys 5 EUROs and someone's bringing it back to the US, doesn't seem to happen in the near future I fear.

I just read the Haggerty site.
Friggan Kisimmee Mecum is going to set records. Maybe it's time...

I just read the Haggerty site.
Friggan Kisimmee Mecum is going to set records. Maybe it's time...

I'm not sure if that is good, or bad news.
As an owner one likes to think ones vehicle is as valuable as possible. But if the values get out of hand then there goes the bucket list.

Back