Daves new addition

You just blew my Newport story out of the water 10 times over.
You be DA king bee.
Congratulations. Best snatch story to date in FCBO history

Posted via Topify on Android

Congrats Dave, I had no idea. That's one very nice Polara and a great adventure for you and your dad, must have been fun.

Congrats, beautiful car.

I was really disappointed I didnt get to meet up with You or Bryan. I spoke with both of you on the phone but it just wasnt gonna happen.........

I had the Sirius radio on the whole trip. Eastbound and down played 4 times on the ride home.... that'll wake you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HpmlIDIXPs

Congrats Dave, I had no idea. That's one very nice Polara and a great adventure for you and your dad, must have been fun.

Thank You....... The only one that really knew was Mark...... I felt I had to keep it under my hat. Mark did the gentleman thing and didnt inquire about it since I was on it......... hes a class act

There's no doubt about that!

Hello, my name is Dave and I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

I think we are all like that!! Too many shiny things out there for us to look at. But can you really ever have too many verts!! :eek:ccasion14:

No, a 1970 dodge dart with a 6......... That trailer was new, never had a car on it, brand spanking new tires.... nice aluminum trailer

That is a very nice trailer. I loved towing with it.

Thank You....... The only one that really knew was Mark...... I felt I had to keep it under my hat. Mark did the gentleman thing and didnt inquire about it since I was on it......... hes a class act

Ummmm...

Hello, my name is Dave and I have a problem.

I think we are all like that!! Too many shiny things out there for us to look at. But really can you have too many verts!! :eek:ccasion14:[/QUOTE]

The answer is no......... but I am trying to be realistic and know that white car wont get done as long as I own it and other cars keep crossing my path. Shame too, someone has to want it to build...:thinker:

The answer is no......... but I am trying to be realistic and know that white car wont get done as long as I own it and other cars keep crossing my path. Shame too, someone has to want it to build...:thinker:[/QUOTE]

Yes it will be on the road again! :suning::suning:

New zip code though and I might have to find an old husker bumper sticker to put on it! :poke:

This car could not have found a better home. As long as I've known Dave he has been totally dedicated to these cars and their preservation. His situation demonstrates that he truly walks the walk.

Absolutely spectacular! Love the drive story. You really are making your way to the top of the "you suck" list.....

I think we are all like that!! Too many shiny things out there for us to look at. But can you really ever have too many verts!! :eek:ccasion14:

Ones too many fore me. Had one...really never enjoyed driving it. I'm a roof over my head, and A/C on when the sun gets too hot.....kind of guy.;)

But I can sure appreciate a nice 'vert.

Last edited:
Congratulations Dave.
I am happy for you as you love the 70/71 Polaras most, more than the rest of us.

Carsten

Back