Decent Pass Tonight

I will not forget next time...

Here's a picture, Bryan. Black Challenger.
Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 8.12.53 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 8.12.53 PM.jpg

She's not even breaking a sweat. The hardest part is getting the equalizer adjusted so the bass is just right while I make a pass.

She's not even breaking a sweat. The hardest part is getting the equalizer adjusted so the bass is just right while I make a pass.

Sweet .. damn what are you using to get that speed? They aren't that fast out of the box are they?

They aren't that fast out of the box are they?
Yea, pretty close. Mine's stock except for the motor, transmission, driveshaft, differential, axles and suspension. Oh, and the nitrous.

I'm gonna read my one and only log from yesterday right now & I'll let you know.

Working on getting some video. My second pass I lined up next to a twin turbo mustang gt. Absolutely beautiful car in a dark blue heavy metallic.

Congrats, those are some impressive numbers!

Just reviewed the log. AFR = 9.5. Time to turn the dial up. Won't be back for two weeks though.

Brutal today since the track was PACKED & every other car seemed to break. I forgot to hit record on my first pass so I wasn't able to accomplish any test or tune whatsoever. Bummer... Went 10.47 at 131.

Nice run!

Dare me....

Huge-grin.jpg

After a half dozen passes I'll beat your personal best.
With the A/C at full blast.

Nice run do you know what the AFR should be before you add more spray or trail and error after you add more.

Back