Detroit area WPC swap meet

This is tomorrow.

Another something I always wanted to do but havent. Keep us posted on C body stuff please

Didn't take anything to sell, didn't see anything I needed to buy(wasn't planning on it) but had a great time wondering around looking at a lot of great parts and hanging out with friends. All in all it was a great way to spend a winter Sunday! Oh and there was some farmboy there selling repop C-body sill plates.

I really do miss this show. I always looked forward to it when I lived up there, found some great treasures and bargains.
I once bought 15 NOS unopened boxes of the A12 Road Runner wheel disc's.

Is that something like "Free beer, tomorrow" ...?

Every Thursday night is Garage Night in our neighborhood. All of our garages are heated and yes the beer is free. We are always working on one of our classics.

There is a place here that has this sign posted. I keep going back the next day, no free beer yet.:wtf:

Those sill plates do look real nice!
I did find a local vendor for alum and s.s. trim resto.
Turns out he's a mile from the house.

TnT pie tin (for Ebay photo shoots) $10
Pair of excellent Mopar coffin-style door handles $10
CTC 1991 Grand Opening (1991) plastic mug $1
AM/FM/CB with antenna splitter and mic $80
Ran into a guy who wanted to sell Mopar police rims $50 for set (done). He also has a '67 Coronet project if anybody is interested?
Swapped Red for white leather Magnum seats with Magnum guy (Bill).
Ohio farmboy left with some toasty Monaco parts.

All-n-all a great weekend.

IMG_20170129_164309.jpg

You've got me on that WAWAW show? That's a new one to me? Last CEMA Show I did at the Museum was in 2010. 2 pix of the Batwagon in the archives that year on the 16th page. I'm not positive but I think ah friend named Ken Mack(300 Guy and ex Chrysler employee) took those pix that day. He camped out rite across the drive from me all day and we chatted a few timez thru' the day, Jer

Back