Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat price, speed revealed...

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014...hellcat-price-speed-revealed/?intcmp=features

hellcat-burnout-876.jpg

Its all over Moparts and speculation....... Just like other cool wheels, limited to the masses

They'll keep the productions numbers down to keep the $$$ price up.

There'll be a Hellcat "clone" for sale at Carlisle next year.

$125,000 and not a penny less.

Love to have that over a summer weekend. Actually any weekend, frankly. Thrashing, thrashing, and more thrashing. And then more thrashing late sunday night.

Take it back to rental place with the tires still smoking. LOL!

On the original Daytonas, they were mockingly called Redneck Picnic Tables. Everybody considered them ugly.
Even the announcers at the track said "they may be ugly but they sure are fast".

The Hellcat Daytona's will look exactly the same except with Fiat badges.

That hellcat 1/4 mile time on DR's is damn impressive for a factory production car. That eight speed sure helps make that 700 HP get out of the hole. I wonder how much worse the six speed manual times will be. Low elevens on street tires in the auto, I bet the manual will be high elevens, mids at very best. That kind of HP is hard to launch in a manual on factory tires.

That hellcat 1/4 mile time on DR's is damn impressive for a factory production car. That eight speed sure helps make that 700 HP get out of the hole. I wonder how much worse the six speed manual times will be. Low elevens on street tires in the auto, I bet the manual will be high elevens, mids at very best. That kind of HP is hard to launch in a manual on factory tires.

Yes., I thought that as well. I still would opt for the stick, regardless of times. It is only a matter of time before nothing is available with a stick. I wonder what the true cost is. The dealer add on over msrp.

Back