NOT MINE Dodge Demon Hellcat 1,025 horsepower window sticker

I was on the ford website a couple days ago, they have mustang coming out that will be $300,000

Last edited:
I don't understand the $100K+ price tags, and the $1,500/mo car payment that accompanies it. What are people doing for a living to buy stuff like this?

Sounds like pretty good value for the dollar. Check this window sticker out-

Screenshot_20230722-170337~2.png
Screenshot_20220221-155326~2.png

IF I had an in so I didn't have to pay the 50k-200k mark up I would have bought a Demon. Weighed it down with a Sunroof and loaded it up with the carbon wheels, rear seat and HK sound.
I don't do Cars and coffees. Ida done it so I can say to myself I got one. So I could go out and look at its beauty every day.
It's the Baddest of the Bad.

A Hemi RR wasn't considered wretched excess, this shouldn't be either. More common folk would have them if they weren't gobbled up by deep pocketed homies, just like the original metric Demon.

1000hp on a street car is useless.
Other than saying "I own it", what are you going to do with it other than get up on the expressway 3 or 4 seconds faster than a Honda Civic.

I could never feel comfortable in that. Put me into a $40k RT and I would be happier than a pig in a slop pen.

1000hp on a street car is useless.
Other than saying "I own it", what are you going to do with it other than get up on the expressway 3 or 4 seconds faster than a Honda Civic.

I would have to agree on this point. The "price" isn't what keeps me from owning one, its more of "what the hell would I do with it" that stops me from buying one. I've plenty of classic muscle that I enjoy driving and CAN WORK ON. Also have a '09 SRT8 Challenger that is much harder to work on and actually less enjoyable to drive than my '69 Coronets. I live in rural farm country (have 165 acres) so its not crowded highways around here but still, what would I do with that kind of car? Just cruise around like I already do with my classics? But with that extra temptation there, I'm sure I'd eventually get into trouble with it somehow. Just not worth it to me. Oh, and I'm not the kind to say "lookie what I own", so that part doesn't interest me either.

Now if I were wanting to go to the drag races, maybe then I'd get one.

Last edited:
Never enough power, problem is how you get it. Write a check because you can, and you have never changed a spark plug or oil, then 1000hp is probably too much.
If you understand how hard it is to get to 1000hp then you need more eventually.

The Ferrari will be worth the same in ten years and double in 20 mileage and history irrelevant. The 30k charger with a monster inside wont be worth a third what is paid now in ten years {except for the idiots who will buy it and lock it away for ten years then throw it on barrett jackson with 108 miles on it and get 1.2} and you probably wont be able to find a road worthy one in 20
I had a 2006 bmw M5 507 hp V10 with a stick and that was way above my pay grade on the road. I did scca for years and driving schools but that just wanted to kill you if you thought about pushing it and it handled terrific. 1000 in a car with no motorsport background development just numbers is just stupid. Sorry to rant

Last edited:
The Ferrari will be worth the same in ten years and double in 20 mileage and history irrelevant. The 30k charger with a monster inside wont be worth a third what is paid now in ten years {except for the idiots who will buy it and lock it away for ten years then throw it on barrett jackson with 108 miles on it and get 1.2} and you probably wont be able to find a road worthy one in 20
I had a 2006 bmw M5 507 hp V10 with a stick and that was way above my pay grade on the road. I did scca for years and driving schools but that just wanted to kill you if you thought about pushing it and it handled terrific. 1000 in a car with no motorsport background development just numbers is just stupid. Sorry to rant

You completely miss the point of the Demon. I completely disagree with your assessment and since you think it's a Charger, you made it easy.

Back