Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

^^^Nest Cam product pretty cool...portable...anywhere you have and outlet and WiFi...I have eight cameras to date and in just 2 months time...3 events whereby I caught a cabin window peeper and 2 stranger vehicles in driveway casing my locked up trailers at the cabin.

That sucks, did you get any plate numbers? Set up a camera facing the road, so if they pull in you'll get a plate, hopefully.

Thanks Paul @BLIMP...just mailed your money. What da ya think? I Love em!
20181226_141409.jpg
20181226_141355.jpg

***most people don't know what I'm driving any-hoo...so they won't even catch that the plate is a '74.

Must be a Lincoln.... It says so on the plates. :D

They do look nice though.

don't remember source...I lost interest with the misleading script...and I don't wear any black clothing...dog hair magnet...

The ``Chrysler`` can be covered with a batch and hair wouldn´t be a problem due to three aquariums. Thanks for reply.

Glad to have Old Red nearby during the winter months...she was a little stubborn getting started at first...but purred nicely soon after.
20190211_041548.jpg

Nice car and shots well done.

Any news on LEE from your guys at the shop???
Hi John,
Lee is in a queue waiting for her time on the mechanic's hoist...a bunch of clients ahead of me...however, the grey Imperial is getting delivered this Saturday to my storage facility. I'm hoping to get Lee home in April-May for plenty of driving time. I'll post plenty of pics/video.

P.S. once I get Lee home I'll try to get a 6 Imperial photo shoot...might be a mighty task logistically...But, I'll get it done. Have to find an abandoned airport or football field. :realcrazy:

Have to remove the bumper guards on all the remaining Imperials (McGoldy and Lee) to fit in the 3rd stall as I rotate them to the house this year. Old Red and the others just fit my a whisker.
*** The RAM gets the middle stall.
20190325_173140.jpg

Have to remove the bumper guards on all the remaining Imperials (McGoldy and Lee) to fit in the 3rd stall as I rotate them to the house this year. Old Red and the others just fit my a whisker.
:thumbsup:
That's as good as an excuse as any to get rid of those ugly things. Make sure to get some chrome or stainless bumper bolts to fill the holes!

:thumbsup:
That's as good as an excuse as any to get rid of those ugly things. Make sure to get some chrome or stainless bumper bolts to fill the holes!
Yeah...I noticed those holes filled in on Old Red...I actually already removed McGoldy's 4 bumper guards on Saturday...they came off pretty easy within a half hour. Lee will be next when opportunity allows.

Back