Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

Imps. playing in the snow.Makes me want to get a blanket and take a nap in the back seat with the heat on.The fussy Imps. are just to unique.A huge shame more didm,t sell when cadillac was selling 12 times as many,or more,cars though good vehicles,were boring to look at.the eldorado,early models,were nice.If not for chryslers i,d get a large lincoln 71to73 coupe or sedan when they looked huge.B.B

20181216_152352 (1).jpg
20181216_152413 (1).jpg
20181216_152412 (1).jpg
20181216_152410 (1).jpg

Sheezus Doc... Old Red looks beautiful! Thanks my brother! Merry Christmas my Friend!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love the way the color changes when the sun hits it from different angles... my all time favorite!

And again, thanks for the card! It's a keeper for sure!

Last edited:
Sheezus Doc... Old Red looks beautiful! Thanks my brother! Merry Christmas my Friend!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love the way the color changes when the sun hits it from different angles... my all time favorite!

And again, thanks for the card! It's a keeper for sure!
You're right...one of the coolest Imperial colors...changes so much depending on the lighting. For example, sunny today...But, on cloudy winter days she looks purple-ish...

20181216_152330 (1).jpg

^^^Nest Cam product pretty cool...portable...anywhere you have and outlet and WiFi...I have eight cameras to date and in just 2 months time...3 events whereby I caught a cabin window peeper and 2 stranger vehicles in driveway casing my locked up trailers at the cabin.

Back