dont know what to think....

thanks for all the comments.. honestly it drives me around the bend when someone thinks there opinion is the one that matters.. news flash bud..!! i bought the car and its mine to turn upside down in the town square if it pleases me... there im ranting again... thx everyone..

thanks for all the comments.. honestly it drives me around the bend when someone thinks there opinion is the one that matters.. news flash bud..!! i bought the car and its mine to turn upside down in the town square if it pleases me... there im ranting again... thx everyone..

I don't know about anyone else but you can lose the defensive attitude like anytime now. I don't give a **** what you do with it but don't keep telling me it's your right to do it :)

Build it and show it off

Ahh, Grimsby - Nice! I'm in Perth, On. Enjoy the cold.

Do you know of a thread or a video link that teaches the technique of removing the front windshield s/s trim on a '66 T&C (or similar)?

Ahh, Grimsby - Nice! I'm in Perth, On. Enjoy the cold.

Do you know of a thread or a video link that teaches the technique of removing the front windshield s/s trim on a '66 T&C (or similar)?
The trim for my 68 is held on with wire clips. The trim can be pried up with correct tool and they will pop out. Not sure about 66. I've always had some from a shop come by and remove a windshield since they know what they are doing. I watched them do the 69 Fargo I had. There was a bead that had to be removed first with as special wire tool. I think they then cut the gasket with one guy pushing from inside and the other guy catching outside. Not something I would attempt myself. Don't ask me why ...

There! Now you just did it. Exactly what you said pisses you off.
You found your pulpit brother.

Back