dont know what to think....

widowmakker

Reaction score
my name is joe and i hale from northern Ontario Canada.. I joined your site today sight unseen and i had written a intro about me and the vert i had recently acquired, then when i hit post it all went white and nothing.. so angry i walked away... hours later i returned, and nope it was all gone... so i decided to look around and see what this site was about.. guess what..!! no surprise, there has to be a handful of assholes where ever u go on the net.... why is it some people cant get over themselves let guys build what ever it is they would like to drive and be ok with that.. guess im asking too much of people, bro you need to get a grip..ya think..!!! just sayin...you guys know who you are ruining what could be a great resourse for so many people.. thanks for letting me sign up but the skinny of it is, im not sure its my kinda place.. joe

Welcome aboard Joe. Love your intro LOL. You will fit right in. You will need to develop a bit of a thick skin but it's worth it because most of the guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful. I know we have at least one other member from Sudbury Frank who drives a 70 Monaco. It's blue and you have probably seen it around. Suggest you chill post some pics of your ride.

That's a hell of a first post Joe. Now tell us something we don't know, and then, show us your wheels. BTW Welcome. You sure the cold is not getting to you?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! We may do some bashing but we're also the first to bash ourselves and mostly we do it for the fun and entertainment value. We pretty much love anything Mopar here.

welcome. it is a great resource. probably the best. not sure what happened to your initial post. maybe being a new member it had to be approved by a moderator. we are an opinionated bunch but we love all c bodies. what vert did you get?

p.s. please stop sending your cold weather across the lake to new york. we have enough of our own :)

my name is joe and i hale from northern Ontario Canada.. I joined your site today sight unseen and i had written a intro about me and the vert i had recently acquired, then when i hit post it all went white and nothing.. so angry i walked away... hours later i returned, and nope it was all gone...joe
This happens to me every once in a while and I figure it has something to do with my Ipad. It happened this morning in fact.

Welcome Joe, you should post some pics of your car and tell it's story. I've been here a few months and I haven't had any bashing. No one has had a car taken away either! :welcome:

I'm wonderin' if it haz something to do with goin' swimin' in North Bay this time of year Joe? Yer sposta get just ah little warmed up "Hangin'" by the fire before yeah get dressed again. I'm pretty sure everybody'd be crabby the minute they pulled their Levi'z up and they were showin' ah dark spot in front. Chill out, Hang out ah bit. We be good folkz here, Jer

:welcome: Joe...... I have not been on a site like the one you are searching for, I dont think it exists.

That's my job. That is what I do.
BTW, my contract says I'm due for a raise.

Joe: Don't take this place so seriously on format. We're still the best damn place on Earth for all things C-body.

Back