Ellie

Will, Vivian and I are so sorry. We are here for you when you are ready.

Ellie was a fantastic person, she will be missed by all of us lucky enough to get to know her a little.

I am very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish I could have met her from your posts she sounded like a wonderful woman.

I'm so sorry Will....

We are all here for you.

Whatever you need.....

Ellie was a true Southern Belle and will be missed by all of us!

DSC02559.JPG

My god, man. Please know that we are all with you. I can't even begin to express. Please take care.

I'm sorry Will............you have a real prize in her and you both complemented each other when together.

Will, I'm at a total loss for words, your post has shocked me to the core. Although I've never met you or Ellie in person, I've felt I've known you both through this forum and your stories and trips together. I'm literally in tears writing this, please dear Lord bless and help Will to make some sense of this tragedy and to be able to find peace once again in his life. Amen Lord.

Will, know that I'm praying for you brother. Wish I could do more.

I am sorry for yor loss.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Will - we only met briefly in person at Carlisle, but I really feel I got to know you best here on FCBO.

My deepest condolences to you and your family on your terrible loss.

There is nothing more that I can add Will than what has already been said. Although I have never met you, I feel I know you really well. I am heartbroken to hear this. All I know is that when we go to be with the Lord, all our tears will be wiped away. I rely on that when this world seems too much to bear. Although it seems at times he leaves us, he never does...............................

My sincere prayers are with you for sure.

Steve

Wow Will, I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. I sure am sorry for your loss, stay strong.

We've never met, but I can't imagine how I'd feel in your situation. My prayers and condolences.

Back