Epic Whoops thread.

The other morning while having coffee, 6 social media influencers killed, should we cry?

Now you can understand why I'm so apprehensive about the local Aeronautical University and a couple of <ahem> 'Fly By Night' schools doing laps around where I live, while they mostly turn back over the golf course to the west of me and the straight lanes are north and south of me sometimes they go and turn over the river and if they get in trouble and go down they are known to veer anyway the wind blows them.

06-12-21.09;15am.Flightradar24.com.ERAU.Laps.001.jpg

Last edited:
Come to think about it, that was a Monday afternoon/night Daytona 500 also.
Yeah same-o same-o, I guess some think a little controversary at the end with fans thinking it was the Daytona 499 and they should of raced to the checkered and not being call under yellow, this was according to Kenny Wallace's Yapfest uTube channel.

After a faulty starboard cat launch aboard the U.S.S. Shangri La, Commander J. E. Davis from VF-62, fights to escape his F8 after plunging into the sea. Owing to a failure in the linkage between the aircraft and the catapult, the fighter veered to the starboard side. The Crusader's wheel rolled over towards the gun mounting and plunged tail-first into the sea. The pilot escaped with a cut elbow.

IMG_9975.jpeg

Back