Exner

O1Eva1o.gif

No. Seriously....
Gee Dave, why break tradition.....? Keep that up and your posts may become boring. :)
Well you have to try to be better at the beginning of the year. Trying to extend my holiday good cheer, good will to all, or some crap like that.

Geez will this thread ever end?

Anyway here are some pics of my Dads, Friends 62 Polara. He is restoring for his dad and making it a Max wedge clone.

62 dodge & 69 cuda 090.jpg
62 dodge & 69 cuda 091.jpg

284641-71f13fb2d413813ceb669f1745f64971.jpg

Well you have to try to be better at the beginning of the year. Trying to extend my holiday good cheer, good will to all, or some crap like that.

Your unchanged signature shows me you're still the same. Keep up the good work.:D

Received the Samsen CD the other day. I was kind of disappointed. It consists of four lengthy slide shows, with a soundtrack of an interview made by a guy named Bob McCluskey (sorry, not sure if I got his name right). Most - if not all - of the car photos in the slideshow we have seen before. Samsen's personal bio is interesting, of course, but over all there is very little new information concerning the design processes.

I think I've seen one other 62 painted black with red interior. That was many years ago. I really think those cars look best in black or white. IMHO, any other color just doesn't work with the body style.
Yea i asked him if he was going to put Dog dishes on it. I hope he dont use Welds or something. They are a Very classic looking car.

1962-polara-1.jpg

Back