Factory Air in 1966 Fury

1966FuryVIP

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of the vacuum circuit for my factory air VIP 383 car? Failing that, could someone please pull the air cleaner off their engine and photo the plumbing at the back of the engine and on the firewall? My bud and I pulled the engine for rebuild three weeks ago and being both 70, well, the rumors are true, memory is the first to go!:BangHead:

Rescuing this car has been a rush!

Does anyone have a diagram of the vacuum circuit for my factory air VIP 383 car? Failing that, could someone please pull the air cleaner off their engine and photo the plumbing at the back of the engine and on the firewall? My bud and I pulled the engine for rebuild three weeks ago and being both 70, well, the rumors are true, memory is the first to go!:BangHead:

If you still need it I am cleaning my engine bay tomorrow, I have the 3834 w/ factory air. Being that said I will post up a shot of the plumbing if you want.

Thanks for remembering but I found a diagram online. Our VIP has new just about everything. It was dropped off the recycle truck with four new brake drums and wheel cylinders. The front end had been done and was tight as a tick. We rebuilt the engine, transmission, upholstery and had it painted. The paint job was a disapointment and it has been sanded and polished twice to make it acceptable. I will post picutures from my big machine since this tablet does not communicte with my camera.

You guys are just OUSTANDING!!!!

I hope I'm still rescuing Mopar's when I'm in my 70's...........which isn't too far down the road. LOL!!!

BTW, just curious of what cars you guys driving when you were in your teens and twenties?

How can you live with yourself for doing that. LOL!!!!
Yah. Anybody that keeps the single is only a points chaser. Wise choice.

Back